HAVE A HOLIDAY
The Annapolis Valley has a world-famous reputation for being as beautiful as it is comfortable. We’re going to refer you to Valley Tourism to prove it, but before we do, we want to take this moment to give you a few amazing things to dazzle your eyes. Here’s a simple “Top 10 Things In General That You Gotta See In Annapolis Valley”.
1. See the place from above in a hot air balloon
2. Wander through an apple orchard
3. Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens
4. River tubing in Gaspereau Valley
5. Eat a wood-fired pizza among the grapevines
6. The Pumpkin Regatta (you heard right)
7. Witness the highest tides in the world
8. Wine and dine at the winiest and diniest food fest ever
9. Hike to the very end of Cape Split
10. Fill your eyes (and heart) at The Lookoff
Follow along with us.
We acknowledge that we are in Mi’kma’ki, the ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi’kmaq People. This territory is covered by the “Treaties of Peace and Friendship” which Mi’kmaq and Wolastoqiyik (Maliseet) People first signed with the British Crown in 1725. The treaties did not deal with surrender of lands and resources but in fact recognized Mi’kmaq and Wolastoqiyik (Maliseet) title and established the rules for what was to be an ongoing relationship between nations.